May 21, 2012

Winter Knits

Taylah from CinemaModels.com
It's cold!  

This chilly morning had me grabbing for a cozy knit and realising that I could really do with a few more before winter officially hits.

I'm not usually a jumper person, preferring to don a vintage coat or wear three thousand layers to keep warm, but with so many fun knits to choose from this winter, I am finding myself increasingly drawn to them.

Given that I have lots of [broken leg] time on my hands and am not shopping with clients in stores at the moment, I've searched on-line  for my favourite styles to share with you.













The great thing about knits is that you can dress them up or wear them super casually.  Either way yo are sure to be cozy and warm.






I have a friend who will be turning her nose up at this post.  She never buys knits as she hates the smell of wet wool.  Luckily there are plenty of knits available that are 100% man made and can easily be laundered without the smell.  Personally I like nothing more than a pure wool knit for both warmth and feel.
How many knits do you have?



All items from each stores own web-store except:

1 comment:

  1. Love knits! Have seen those sparkly Nine West sneakers in an earlier post.. new favourite/next purchase? ;)

    ReplyDelete