Jul 25, 2012

Pretty Pastels

As August approaches, so too does the realisation that Spring is merely weeks away.  Official spring that is.  We all know our fair city can sometimes forget that spring is indeed upon us.

So as we head into what will inevitably be a bleak and chilly month,  pretty pastels are already popping up in stores to remind us of the sunny good times ahead.








Here's some pastel spring inspiration.







We may not be quite ready to disrobe and bare our pale skin to the world, but we can start preparing  our spring wardrobes.   I've started by stocktaking what I already have and making a list of what I need.  A list that seems to contain a lot of tops, shoes and accessories ... as usual.
What's on your spring shopping list?



3 comments:

  1. oooooh pretty! I still have mint jeans on my wishlist - do they count as pastel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so getting those Tony Bianco shoes. Obsessed with that lavender colour for Spring!

    ReplyDelete