Jan 10, 2013

oooooooh Musk

Well today is my birthday.

Not an occasion I have been too comfortable sharing in the past.  Not because of age or anything silly like that, simply because there are usually far more important things going on than my birthday.

But today I am breaking my birthday sharing embargo.  
All because of my love for MUSK LIFESAVERS.










Last night I had drinks with two of my fave people and fellow photographers, Cheryl Lin & Jennifer Estrada (pictured right).  

Just a casual Wednesday night.  That is until Cheryl handed over a birthday gift. What was this little package of goodness??  

Only a CERAMIC MUSK LIFESAVER on a sterling silver chain.
(It is definitely ceramic.  I licked it to make sure).
WOW!

Now anyone who has been in my car will know, I ALWAYS carry musk lifesavers.  I love them.  Probably a little more than I should.  Probably more than I love you in fact.

Made by Sydney artist Sassy Park (who doesn't know yet that she's my new best friend), my new necklace is sooo fabulous!  







Let me tell you a little about the fabulous person who gifted this to me.
Cheryl is the creator of fabulous blog BusinessChic.com.au
A site that focuses on a what the wonderful ladies and gents of Melbourne wear to work.  She is also an expert at buying gifts that the recipients will love.


Thank you Chez for my ace gift!  xxxx


Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to you if today is your birthday too.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment