Nov 7, 2012

Where Have I Been?

our studio 'before'
If you've been thinking that I have silently slid off the planet lately, you're almost right!  In addition to being happily flat out styling Melbourne's fabulous women, I've been working on a little project.  A project that has been taking up all of my spare [and what used to be my blogging] time.  I've been sourcing and setting up my new studio!

After months of looking for the perfect space, we found it!  Nestled away down an inner city laneway, was the perfect sized, light filled warehouse.   The perfect space for my styling office and photography studio, plus my business partner's graphic design studio and creative hub.










It has taken quite a few weeks and an enormous amount of labour and expertise from our ridiculously skilled  family members to turn this shabby little warehouse ...



...into a tranquil white on white studio space.
Ta-daaa!

our studio 'after'

We just have a few things to complete, so I'll write a proper post and share more images with you when we're done.

With barely a day free until Christmas, I'm certainly not ready to begin blogging regularly again, however I hope to talk to you again soon!

Meagan x

6 comments:

  1. What a transformation! Congratulations and best wishes. Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW busy lady! CONGRATS on your new space and haven't you made it STYLISH too! I look forward to swinging by for a play soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a transformation! Saw Siobhan last night and she raved about your studio. Would love to see it. I know how flat out you must be so whenever you do have a spare moment (?!) give me a yell. R x

    ReplyDelete